What is discovery process?
A personalized, long-term approach where a person helps you focus on your strengths. This helps you plan for a job that is designed just for you. Ideally, the Discovery Process…
- Connects you with a person who is trained in the Discovery Process that meets you where you are and gets to know you well.
- Focuses on you and your strengths.
- Is positive about your abilities.
- Involves others who know you well to help you learn about all possible career options.
- Is planned just for you.
The Discovery Process results in…
- School-business partnerships.
- Learning and growing through a better understanding of yourself.
- Career options.
- A job that is a perfect fit for you.
- Supports from your school and agencies to promote your success.
- Real work for real pay.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps