What is self-management skill development?
Learning how to be responsible and self-aware so that you can manage day-to-day living and achieve your goals. Ideally, self-management skill development includes…
- Learning about the responsibilities of adult life.
- Empowering you to become a problem solver.
- Practicing skills to help you manage your life such as organizing, setting goals, managing your time, and getting along with others.
Self-management skill development results in your ability to…
- Understand and manage your own actions and emotions.
- Organize and plan how to spend your time.