What is summer employment?
A paid job in the summer while you are still in high school. Ideally, summer employment programs…
- Are planned by your school, agencies, and businesses.
- Help you learn about your dreams, interests, and goals.
- Connect you with jobs that are usually available to youth during the summer.
Summer employment results in…
- Partnerships with businesses to hire youth.
- Connecting with services and supports, especially OVR.
- Learning about yourself.
- Identifying your career goals.
- Paid work experience while still in high school.
- Learning about how businesses work.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps