What is on-the-job training?
Programs that provide learning opportunities at job sites. This helps you best develop the skills you need to succeed at a business. Ideally, on-the-job training includes…
- A partnership with your vocational rehabilitation counselor and businesses.
- Learning about your strengths, needs, supports, and goals.
- Matching you to jobs that are accessible to you based upon your transportation.
- Funding provided by OVR to the job sites to ensure you receive proper training.
- Hands-on, real-world training on a job site.
- A job where you learn job skills from your supervisor or co-workers.
On-the-job training results in…
- Business partnerships to create job opportunities.
- Educating businesses about the benefits of hiring youth.
- Job training through a supervisor or co-worker.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps