What are job coaching services?
Partnerships between employers, schools, and agencies that lead to career mentoring, job shadowing and training, work experiences, and employment. Ideally, employer partnerships include…
- Schools, agencies, and businesses working together to create career opportunities for you.
- Benefits to you and the business.
- Helping businesses see the value of supporting youth employment.
Employer partnerships result in…
- Collaboration and communication between employers, agencies, and schools.
- Creating many kinds of opportunities for you to learn about work and how to get a job.
- Educating employers on the benefits of hiring youth with disabilities.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps