What are transition staffings?
Meetings where your school and agency team help you plan for supports and connections to help you achieve your goals in life. Ideally, transition staffings…
- Are organized regularly by your school team.
- Include agencies and connections that might have good ideas and resources to support your plans.
- Are focused on you and your goals, dreams, and strengths.
- Are typically held separate from your IEP meetings.
Transition staffings result in…
- Trusting and helpful relationships.
- A great team that focuses on you.
- An agreement on a plan that helps achieve your goals with supports you need for life after high school.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps