What are agencies in schools?
Organizations and people who are part of your transition team and support your goals for life after high school. Ideally, agency personnel in schools provide…
- An inviting and welcoming atmosphere at your school.
- A place for you to work and meet at your school.
- Trusting and good relationships, focused on YOU, to meet you where you are in life.
- Support during your IEP meetings and other transition planning meetings.
- Opportunities to help you learn and grow.
Agencies in schools result in…
- Good relationships between you, your family, school, and agencies that can help you transition to life after high school.
- A team focusing on YOU and your goals.
- Helping you explore work, education, and goals after high school.
- Offering classes and workshops to help you prepare for life after high school.
- Getting supports to help you plan for your future while you’re still in school.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps