What makes adult roles significant?
Having the support and a strong relationship with adults to plan for life after high school. Ideally, adults…
- Are people you feel you can trust and who respect you.
- Take an individualized approach to getting to know you and how best to work with you.
- Meet you where you are in life.
- Help you to continue to learn about yourself.
- Recognize your dreams, strengths, talents, and needs.
- Encourage you to make decisions, solve problems, and have your own voice.
- Provide you with honest feedback.
Significant adult school personnel support results in…
- Being confident in trusting school personnel.
- Knowing that adults respect who you are.
- Learning and growing as you plan for your successful life after school.