What are friendships?
Relationships with people that you care about, trust, and have fun with. Ideally, friendships include…
- Meeting and connecting with people who share your interests.
- Being part of connecting with your peers.
- Being part of fun activities with others.
- Long-term relationships with people who care about you and who you can trust.
Friendships result in…
- Knowing how to communicate and get along with others.
- Learning how to build healthy and safe relationships.
- Having strong relationships with people that continue after graduation.
- A full and rich life.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps