What are anti-bullying efforts?
Attempts to decrease bullying and the impact it has on you. It helps you learn to cope with bullying and get along with other students. Learning about anti-bullying will…
- Help you to be part of programs offered at your school where you have a voice.
- Help you get along with other people.
- Teach you how to speak up when others say things about you that are not nice or not true.
- Show you who to tell in your school and community when people say or do things that hurt you.
Anti-bullying efforts give you…
- A safe environment where you feel supported.
- Acceptance and respect by others.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps