What is family information sharing activities?
Family information sharing activities provide your family with information and resources to make informed decisions as you plan for life after high school.
Family information sharing activities include…
- Starting to plan based on your needs and goals.
- Building trusting relationships between families, school, and agency personnel.
- Supporting your family to speak up and advocate for what you need.
- Providing information and resources to families to help you make your decisions about life after high school.
Family information sharing activities result in…
- Clear and timely information and resources to support your dreams and goals.
- Relationships with school and agency personnel where you and your family feel supported in planning for your future.