What makes school personnel roles significant?
Having strong, supportive relationships to help you plan for life after high school. Ideally, school personnel…
- Are people you feel you can trust and who respect you.
- Take time to get to know you and work closely with you.
- Encourage you to make decisions, solve problems, and have your own voice.
- Provide you with honest feedback.
- Meet you where you are in life.
- Help you to continue to learn about yourself.
- Recognize your dreams, strengths, talents, and needs.
Significant school personnel support results in…
- Confidence and trust in your school personnel.
- Knowing that school personnel respect who you are.
- Learning and growing as you plan for success after school.